Nikon unveils all-new compact camera
Dubai, February 21, 2013
Nikon Corporation has introduced its all-new advanced, high-performance DX-format D7100 digital SLR camera, which offers superior portability and is loaded with features that enables subject detection and is capable of reproducing the finest details.
The compact lightweight camera is equipped with features, such as the DX-format CMOS sensor of 24.1 effective megapixels and the high-performance Expeed 3 image-processing engine without a low-pass filter, which enable sharp focusing with high resolution, a statement from Nikon said.
The incredible combination of the high pixel count, and the full HD quality of the D7100 can be enhanced further with Nikkor lenses, which offer superior rendering performance made possible with Nikon's own optical technologies.
The camera also offers a number of new functions that improve camera operations for a more intuitive and efficient shooting experience, including spot white balance, a white balance preset manual option that allows users to choose a specific subject from which white balance is measured while shooting in live view.
It is also equipped with an array of RGBW that enables more effective accumulation of light, a large, 3.2-inch high-resolution TFT LCD monitor with a wide viewing angle and an i button that enables direct access to frequently used functions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah