Eurostar named Saudi distributor for FMCG
Dubai, February 27, 2013
Eurostar Group, a leading business conglomerate, has won exclusive distribution rights for leading Indian FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) brands in Saudi Arabia.
The group will have the exclusive rights for the brands Mother's Recipe Curry Powders and Pickles, Amul, Parle and Haldiram’s, which are amongst the top grossing consumer brands in India.
Eurostar has seen an overall volume increase of 25 – 30 per cent in 2012 and expect a positive growth over the coming year. The Eurostar Trading Division which is responsible for the FMCG operations is set to join hands with some of the world’s best MNC principles to offer quality and value added products to consumers.
“Saudi Arabia is where the Eurostar Group began and it remains a very important market for us. Indian brands and flavours are much appreciated in the Middle East region and we are confident of a positive response. With these rights, we also hope to grab the attention of other successful brands seeking representation and expand our business further,” said Raju T Jethwani, chairman, Eurostar Group.
Eurostar has distribution rights for Vitalsberg, Godrej, Havana, Fairever, Supermax and Real Madrid energy drinks in Libya, Twining, Ovaltine, Delmonte, Vitalsberg and Godrej in Sudan and Real Madrid energy drinks in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR