Nikon offers two new Coolpix cameras
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Nikon has released two new compact cameras, adding to its fast-growing list of products under the Coolpix camera range.
The Coolpix A, is the first Coolpix compact digital camera equipped with a DX-format CMOS sensor. This means it packs the rendering capabilities of a digital SLR camera with the portability of a compact digital camera.
The camera's adoption of a seven-blade iris diaphragm further allows users to enjoy natural blur characteristics. Various types of aberrations are effectively reduced, demonstrating superior rendering performance throughout the entire frame at all aperture settings.
Moreover, the practical wide-angle lens is designed with optics that maximizes the performance while making sure the camera remains compact and portable.
The Coolpix L320 is an easy-to-use digital compact camera with 16.1 effective megapixels and an ultra-high power 26x optical zoom. Despite being one of the smallest cameras in its class, the L320 doesn't compromise on features.
It offers a 26x optical zoom that covers a wide-angle of 22.5mm to super-telephoto shooting at 585mm (35mm format equivalent). Equipped with 16.1 effective megapixels and a high performance lens-shift Vibration Reduction (VR), the camera produces clear, sharp images in each shot.
It also incorporates an Easy Auto Mode for a simple and enjoyable shooting experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain