Nawras to offer big discounts at Comex
Muscat, March 24, 2013
Nawras, an Ooredoo company and a leading telecom service provider in Oman, plans to offer discounts on a number of smartphones at the upcoming Comex 2013, a major IT show in Muscat.
Comex 2013 will run from March 25 to 29 at Oman International Exhibition Centre.
Comex visitors will receive a discount of RO20 ($51.80) when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note II, Nokia Lumia 920 and the latest BlackBerry Z10 handsets with a Nawras Ajel Nojoomi plan.
The postpaid options give customers more call time minutes, more SMS and more data in packages tailored for different usage styles.
Nawras Mousbak prepaid customers will receive a discount of RO10 when purchasing a Samsung Galaxy Ace or Nokia Asha 311 by signing up to a Mousbak 10 plan. For RO10 per month, customers will receive 225MB of national data, 225 national call time minutes and 50 national SMS as part of the value packed bundle.
“We are ready to showcase the latest developments that include faster 3G and even faster 4G mobile broadband,” said Fahmy Al Ruwahy, Nawras product manager. “This year it is all about speed and enabling Nawras customers to get more for less with smartphone deals including value packed data plans.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait