Bloomingdale’s Dubai unveils special promotion
Dubai, April 13, 2013
Bloomingdale’s – Dubai Fashion and Home stores has launched a special promotion under which couples that sign up for its Dubai Gift registry service can win a dream honeymoon at the luxurious Raffles Praslin in Seychelles.
Bloomingdale’s boasts of designer homeware, furniture and a range of services including an interior design studio, gift registry and gift-wrap, as well as the first Magnolia Bakery outside of the US.
The draw will take place in Bloomingdale’s Home-Dubai in the Gift Registry Department on May 26, said a statement from the company.
The winning couple will bag a lavish three-night stay in a villa with a private pool graced by mesmerizing views of the ocean, a relaxing couple’s massage at the award-winning Raffles spa and a charming dinner at the beach.
A haven of peace and rejuvenation, Raffles Praslin Seychelles is cradled in the heart of the island of Praslin ringed by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills.
The property features 86 exquisite villas; five restaurants and bars; and the award winning Raffles Spa, which boasts ocean views from its treatment rooms and the best pampering in all of Seychelles, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013