US shoe brand Rockport opens Dubai outlet
Dubai, April 25, 2013
The Rockport Company, a leading brand within the adidas group corporate portfolio and one of the most recognized footwear brands in the US, has opened its new new waterfront store at Dubai Festival City.
Renowned around the world for keeping metropolitan professionals looking and feeling great, Rockport said its new 'bigger and brighter' store can be found on the first floor of the mall.
The top US brand's new store will be showcasing its latest Spring / Summer 2013 collections for men and women at the 1398 sq ft outlet.
These include Barefoot Boat and Janae, with its hidden technology of adidas Adiprene, which contains a highly shock absorbent cushsioning to protect heels on impact, said a statement from the company.
Resilient and flexible forefoot cushioning provides a responsive, dynamic push off, it added.
Established in the US in 1971 The Rockport Company currently distributes footwear to more than 55 markets worldwide.-TradeAraabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman