Jacky’s offers trade-in for new smartphones
Dubai, April 28, 2013
Jacky’s Electronics, a leading consumer electronics retailer in the UAE, has launched a promotion for customers who are planning to upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S4, BlackBerry Q10 and HTC One.
The ‘3 New Devices’ promotion will run until May 20.
Those who will buy during the promotion period can avail the Eco Exchange programme with customer receiving up to Dh1,750 ($476) for trading-in their old or in-use devices; Extended Warranty at 50 per cent off with a reduced price of Dh45 from Dh90; and 0 per cent Easy Payment Plan of up to 12 months with Emirates NBD and Mashreq.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is priced at Dh2,599 while the BlackBerry Q10 is priced at Dh2,699 and is available only on Etisalat network. The LTE version of HTC One is offered at Dh2699. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013