Al Hamra Mall to add two new stores
Ras Al Khaimah, April 29, 2013
Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Mall, part of the Al Hamra Village Community, plans to add two new shopping destinations featuring global brands Rivoli and Subway.
The Rivoli Group has established a footprint in the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain with a diverse portfolio featuring over 110 international prestigious brands. Rivoli straddles a wide spectrum of all things premium, from watches, eyewear and leather accessories to writing instruments and luxury communication instruments.
With more than 39,000 locations in 102 countries, the Subway brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, and has become a leader in the international development of the quick service restaurant industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles