Ras Al Khaimah mall opens new stores
Ras Al Khaimah, May 6, 2013
Manar Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Ras Al Khaimah, has opened new stores featuring lifestyle products and accessories.
The mall now has a Police Sunglasses/Jewellery Kiosk offering high quality designer sunglasses. Police is an Italian manufacturer of fashion accessories. The Police brand has been advertised by numerous celebrities.
The new Subway outlet is part of the worldwide chain with more than 39,000 locations in 102 countries. The Subway brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, and has become a leader in the international development of the quick service restaurant industry.
Luxenter is one of the biggest jewellery distribution groups of Spain, with over 2000 stores (including multi-brand stores, mall spaces and franchise stores). It currently has presence in over 35 countries around the world. The company is pioneer in silver jewellery, steel and semi-precious stones; a new product philosophy that offers affordable luxury to society. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model