Häagen-Dazs unveils new campaign
Dubai, May 9, 2013
Luxury ice cream brand, Häagen-Dazs, has announced the launch of its largest campaign ever, across all of its key markets, featuring Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper.
The campaign captures the sensual, yet sophisticated essence of Häagen-Dazs, a statement from the company said. It establishes the ‘House of Häagen-Dazs’ and conveys its philosophy of iconic luxury and superior craftsmanship much in the way a fashion house would do.
It also includes integrated advertising across TV, press, outdoor and digital media, as well as throughout the 900 Häagen-Dazs Shops worldwide.
“Bradley Cooper is the first celebrity to appear in a Häagen-Dazs campaign and is a perfect match for the brand, epitomising class and style,” said David Clark, president of Häagen-Dazs. “The new House of Häagen-Dazs campaign will reassert the pioneering, quality credentials of the brand and highlight our pure captivation and craftsmanship.”
Cooper will appear in an ad featuring Häagen-Dazs’ secret sensations range. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray