Arabian Oud unveils new promotions
Dubai, May 12, 2013
Arabian Oud, one of the largest specialised oriental perfume retailers in the world, has introduced a new promotional campaign across its branches in Saudi Arabia, offering customers a 50 per cent discount on its products.
The new campaign will be rolled out through a series of initiatives aimed at rewarding loyal customers who represent a key pillar of Arabian Oud’s efforts to reaffirm its leading position, specialising in incense, oriental perfumes and oil perfumes, a statement from the company said.
This initiative also underlines the company’s commitment towards increasing customer satisfaction and living up to their expectations. Furthermore, the company aims to attract new customers and cater to their needs by launching value-added promotional campaigns and keeping a close track of the latest trends and purchasing patterns in the perfume sector.
The new promotional campaign comes in line with its strategy and plans to reward loyal customers who trust the Arabian Oud brand, which is synonymous with quality and excellence in the perfume industry, as it produces authentic oriental scents extracted from the finest types of oud, incense and natural oils, the statement said.
The promotion is valid for the entire product range of Arabian Oud across all Saudi Arabian outlets.
The company has won prestigious international awards from some of the world’s leading industry specialists. It won five of the 14 major awards during the FiFi Arabia - 'Fragrance Oscars' in Dubai, in recognition of five of its finest perfumes that were launched in 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ