QNET eyes Mena expansion
Dubai, May 14, 2013
QNET, a leading Asian direct selling company with regional headquarters in the UAE, has announced plans to expand its warehouse capacity to serve the entire Mena region.
The company currently has offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and a logistics facility in Mussafah which currently ships products to eight countries in the region, a statement from QNET said.
With the expansion of this facility by the end of the year, QNET aims to serve more than 20 countries in the region and ship approximately 120,000 products annually, making it the second largest logistics facility after Malaysia, in terms of space and variety of products.
"With its excellent infrastructure and a dynamic business environment that caters to the needs of the burgeoning e-commerce industry, UAE is an obvious choice to centralise our operations for the region. It is already considered the main hub for Mena regional trade. We want to take advantage of these aspects and better serve our customers in the region that contributes to approximately 48 per cent of our global sales,” said Khaled Diab, regional general manager of QNET.
The company has had a presence in UAE for more than a decade and has approximately two million customers in the Mena region. The top-selling products shipped from the logistics hub in UAE are QNET’s Swiss watch brand Bernhard H Mayer and the HomePure water filtration system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model