Xerox names new MEA manager
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Xerox has appointed Simon Howells as the new manager for the Managed Print Services (MPS) at its Global Document Outsourcing of Xerox Middle East & Africa unit.
Simon’s primary role is to expand the company’s MPS division to address the needs of large organisations across in the Middle East, said the document management leader in a statement.
He will also further enhance the relationships with partners across the region selling Xerox Partner Print Services, it stated.
Howells joined Xerox in 2003 at its UK operations on a graduate sales program and commenced his career as a strategic account manager in the division responsible for Xerox’s publishing and Graphic Arts business in the UK.
After handling various sales roles he went on to become the European account manager for one of Xerox’s largest clients in 2008. He then joined Xerox MEA and moved to Dubai to build and drive the MPS business in the Middle East.
“I am looking forward to working with a dedicated and enthusiastic team of partners to further develop business awareness around the benefits of MPS as well as increase Xerox’s brand presence throughout the region," said Howells, a BA Hons graduate from The University of West of England, Bristol.
"There is a significant market opportunity for genuine print services in the Middle East that will help clients reduce their costs, and improve their business efficiencies and workflow," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store