HTC Desire 600 launched
Taipei, May 23, 2013
HTC, a leader in mobile innovation and design, has launched the new HTC Desire 600 dual sim, the first mid-range handset to offer HTC’s Sense 5 experience, BlinkFeed, and BoomSound.
The Android Jelly Bean-based model, has a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, capable of high-speed multitasking, super-fast web browsing and graphic-intense gaming and offers exceptional performance at an affordable price tag, a statement said.
“People rely on their smartphones every day to be their news channel, email inbox, social network and music player,” said Peter Chou, CEO. “The HTC Desire 600 dual sim combines speed and easy multitasking with the truly innovative HTC BlinkFeed home screen.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model