Bahrain City Centre unveils big summer campaign
Manama, June 1, 2013
Bahrain City Centre, the largest shopping, entertainment and lifestyle destination in the Kingdom, is encouraging shoppers to get active this summer with their sport-themed shop-and-win summer campaign which aims to promote Bahrain’s wider goals of being the sports capital for the region.
Visitors can energetically shop for the newest fashion in any of the malls 350 retail outlets, while getting the chance to win amazing prizes, including a luxury sports car, until June 30. Kids from the community will also be able to enrol in a special Sports Camp running for the entire month, said a statement from the BCC.
Throughout June, shoppers who spend just BD30 will have a chance to win the grand prize of a brand new sports car or one of five BD1,000 each in GiftCards! Also, by embracing the sports theme and shopping at any of Bahrain City Centre’s 14 sports and leisure retailers, visitors can double their chance to win, it stated.
To keep kids active during the summer season, Bahrain City Centre’s Kid’s Sports Camp will offer a variety of engaging activities at Wahooo! Waterpark, the Bowling Centre and fun fitness sessions.
The Kid’s Sports Camp is free for all children, and will run three times a week in June, and is available to kids aged 7 to 12 years old. Interested parents are required to register their kids at the customer service desk. Each camper will receive a Bahrain City Centre Kid’s Sports Camp t-shirt and backpack, said the statement.
Commenting on the campaign, Duaij Khalifa Al Rumaihi, the senior mall manager at Bahrain City Centre said, “We are pleased to enhance Bahrain’s positioning as sports destination by presenting a unique mix of shopping specials and unique sports-themed activities for the family this summer.”
“Our sport-themed summer campaign will encourage members of the community to participate in indoor and outdoor activities with friends while thanking our loyal shoppers with some amazing shopping specials,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder