Lufian makes DSS debut
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Lufian, the global fashion retail brand, is participating at Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS 2013), in celebration of opening three stores in the UAE in just five months after the launch.
Lufian is one of 25 retail brands that entered the UAE market in 2012. Lufian now has three shops in Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre in Dubai and Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
H2 Fashion, the sole representative of Lufian in the UAE and one of the leading regional fashion retail groups, said that the participation of Lufian in DSS 2013 is aimed at boosting the rapidly growing presence of the brand in the UAE market.
According to H2 Fashion, the GCC franchisee company, plans are in place to launch more stores in during the year.
Hany Abu Omar, managing director, H2 Fashion said: “Lufian is a significant entrant to the UAE market that made its debut through H2 Fashion in late 2012. The three stores currently in operation are attracting good footfall in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We are in talks with major malls to open new stores across the UAE.”
Abu Omar emphasised the importance of festivals like DSS in boosting the retail industry. This was validated in a recent report released by CBRE, which shows that Dubai has retained its position as the second most important international retail destination globally, just behind London.
Lufian is offering sales discounts of 25 to 50 per cent until the end of DSS on July 7.
H2 Fashion operates 17 shops in the UAE, with a target to reach 25 shops in the UAE and 45 in the GCC by 2014.
Distinguished by its casual elegance with touch of simplicity, Lufian specializes in offering a variety of men’s clothes and shoes. The brand targets customers aged between 25 and 45 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet