NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
New York, June 16, 2013
Russo's Restaurant, a Houston-based pizzeria, is set to open locations across Middle East and expand in Europe and Asia, this year.
The company's announcement follows the opening of its first set of international locations in the UAE recently.
“Our locations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are exceeding all our expectations,” said chef Anthony Russo, a formally trained chef and the founder and CEO of Russo’s Restaurants.
“We have already built a very loyal customer base, people love our New York-style pizza and authentic Italian dishes…especially our 28-inch XL party pizza. It’s a huge hit in the UAE,” beamed Russo.
"We are excited about taking the next step to grow Russo’s New York Pizzeria internationally,’’ Russo said. “We see a lot of growth potential in the European and Asian markets, and we have the capacity to do so efficiently.”
“Our product is totally different. Our sauce is a great example. One taste, and you’ll tell right away. Other chains use prepared sauce. We make our own,” said Russo.
In addition to international growth, Russo’s has expanded into additional US markets beyond its Houston home market, into Memphis, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Southern Florida, with Hawaii opening shortly too. Russo has also created a table-service restaurant called Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen.
Russo’s New York Pizzeria will be exhibiting at the International Franchise Expo, to be held in New York from June 20 to 22, 2013 and will welcome potential franchisees at booth 315. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model