Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Eros Group, a leading player in consumer electronics, telecom, and allied multi-products in the Middle East, has opened its 33rd retail store in Wafi Mall at Dubai.
Eros Group today boasts of one of the largest retail networks in the UAE under its brand Eros Digital Home which has a prudent mix of mall stores, high street shops, express stores and shop-in-shops.
Commenting on this occasion, Niranjan Gidwani, the deputy CEO, Eros Group said, "It’s a pleasure to announce the opening of our 33rd store in the prestigious Wafi Mall. This marks a stronger presence in UAE and provides us with a springboard to establish ourselves as a valued retailer in consumer electronics."
"Our aim is to continue to expand and reach our shoppers and build our portfolio of brands. 2013 looks very promising for us," he noted.
Richard Billington, the group property & marketing director said, “We are honoured to have Eros Group, renowned distributors of iconic consumer electronics at Wafi Mall. The new Eros store will cater to the needs of our regular customers by offering added conveniences that has always been high on our agenda."
"This joint initiative is certain to be a huge hit with our loyal customer base, whilst also attracting new clientele who want to avail a wide range of consumer electronics," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE