Amex launches shopping promotion in UAE
Dubai, June 23, 2013
American Express cardmembers in the UAE are being offered free and direct shipping when shopping online at top US stores and brands through an American Express partnership with Borderfree’s shopping site, Port51.com.
The US Summer Sales campaign, which runs until June 30, is valid when using any American Express card on orders more than Dh375 ($102).
In addition to free shipping, cardmembers can browse online in their local currency, and see all taxes and duties up front at checkout. Packages will be shipped directly to the address provided and incur no additional fees upon receipt, a statement said.
The campaign includes a wide range of top US brands and a full list of merchants can be found at the campaign Web site at port51.com/amex.
“In the online world, consumers have greater access to global brands than ever before, with shoes and children’s gifts the most popular online shopping categories in the UAE. American Express Middle East is always looking for ways to assist our Cardmembers to make online purchases from other countries in an easy and convenient way,” said Amit Vij, VP and head of Consumer, American Express Middle East.
“This new campaign supports our commitment to helping our Cardmembers access exceptional worldwide shopping, and connecting them with top global merchants to help them purchase the brands that they want, supported by the ease, trust and security they expect from American Express,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector