Canon launches new X Mark calculator
Dubai, June 23, 2013
Canon Middle East has expanded its line-up of X Mark calculators with the new X Mark II calculator, the thinnest series model to date.
Combining X series design with multiple functions, the X Mark II is compact in size with flat keys and features a 12-digit display.
It also has an increased memory capacity and functions such as Cost-Sell-Margin, Grand Total, Sign Change and Backspace Key, making it easy to simplify complex calculations.
The X Mark II calculator has a durable, smudge-free matte surface – available in bright white or brilliant black – with an aluminium lower case. The slim, streamlined body offers an internal-angled display for easy viewing. The key tops are laser engraved so embedded signs and figures won’t wear off easily.
The new calulator has won the “red dot award; product design 2013”, one of only 58 products selected from more than 4,600 candidates. The innovative calculator was also given the honour of the top award- “red dot; the best of the best".
The X Mark II offers the low environmental impact construction that is synonymous with Canon’s sustainable calculators. Like all X series calculator models, the device is part-made using recycled Canon materials. The X Mark II calculator is also completely solar powered, using natural, renewable energy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’