Citibank, Carrefour offer shopping scheme
Manama, June 25, 2013
Citibank Bahrain has announced a key partnership with Carrefour, a major hypermarket at Bahrain City Centre, to offer the bank’s cardmembers a unique shopping facility.
As part of the offering, Citibank credit card members can purchase any electronic item from Carrefour and sign up to pay in interest free monthly installment over three or six months.
Navneet Kampani, country business manager, Citibank Bahrain said: "We have been a long term partner with Carrefour and the launch of this promotion further provides an impetus to our partnership.
“We bring to the table choice, affordability for our customers who can enjoy a wide range of consumer durables and electronic items at Carrefour. We are pleased to have Carrefour onboard as the first and only hypermarket in our interest free installment feature.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November