Madi unveils new eyelash system
Dubai, July 7, 2013
Madi International, Salon and Beauty Center Supplies, a leading distributor of internationally reputed professional beauty brands, has introduced its revolutionary Nova Lash.
Founded in 2004 by biologist and cosmetic chemist Sophy Merszei, Nova Lash continues to be the leader in the field of eyelash extensions and is committed to providing safe, beautiful, flawless eyelash extensions, said a statement from Madi.
The award-winning eyelash extension system is available in thousands of salons and spas across the US and in over 40 other countries worldwide. This is their first foray in the region, courtesy Madi International.
The launch is a major step forward by Madi to extend the best products in the beauty sector to the discerning customers in the region, saisd a senior officials at the Nova Lash launch held recently at Gloria Hotel in Dubai.
The launch is aimed at catering to the growing demand for exclusive, innovative and world-class beauty treatments, products and equipment from the Middle East's beauty industry, they stated.
"The launch of NovaLash marks an important milestone in our strategy to bring the best beauty brands to the region – a step closer in fulfilling our objective of making the Middle East even more beautiful than it already is," remarked Mohammed Madi, the president of Madi International Group.
"The brand brings to the region’s beauty professionals, health clubs, beauty institutes and salons an exclusive product that adds considerably to our stature as a major player in the regional beauty industry," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector