Samsung launches wireless audio booster
Amman, July 9, 2013
Samsung Electronics Levant, a global leader in digital media technologies, has launched a new line-up of wireless audio solutions designed to enhance the audio experience within the home.
Airtrack connects wirelessly to the TV through Bluetooth, the world’s first technology of its kind, known as SoundShare, and can be operated from a single remote controller.
The digital amp creates a smooth and steady sound, combined with the vacuum amp, which brings a rich and natural sound with a reduction in unnecessary distortion, a statement said.
The intelligent technology features 3D Sound Plus, which matches the sound to the motion and depth of the image on your screen.
With the intelligent Gyroscope, Samsung Airtrack has a smart sensor positioning that identifies the position of the Airtrack to allocate the sound to the right speakers.
If the Airtrack is placed on the wall under the TV the front speakers will be the main and the side speakers will be secondary. If it’s placed on the shelf next to the TV then the side speakers will be used as the main and the front speakers will be secondary, according to the statement.
Designed in black or silver metal, the devise is sleek and fits under a standard LED display stand. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles