Canon launches new digital cameras
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Canon Middle East has launched three high-zoom Ixus cameras and a new PowerShot model to its compact digital camera range.
The high-performance Ixus 255 HS, slimline Ixus 135 and Ixus 132 combine distinctive design with Canon’s imaging and lens technologies, said a statement. The new entry-level PowerShot A2500 provides point-and-shoot ease in a compact design.
The 255 HS and 135 models are wifi-enabled cameras, designed to make it easier for users to share images or video clips online.
It can also be connected to smartphones and tablets, while users can also use its GPS functionality, it said.
The 16MP sensors of the 135, 132 and PowerShot models combine with the Digic 4 image processor to produce images with minimal noise, which the 255 HS features a 12.1MP CMOS sensor and Digic 5 processor, said the statement.
The new models also feature the ZoomPlus technology, a high quality digital zoom that up to double the reach of the lens while maintaining image detail.
Free access to Canon iMAGE Gateway also allows users to share image albums, or back up photos and movies directly from the camera over their home wifi network. Images can also be transferred to a range of home devices, including PCs, or compatible wireless printers.
All four models feature a new eco-mode, which helps users continue shooting for longer by conserving battery life. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model