LG launches new HD smartphone
Dubai, July 28, 2013
LG Electronics has launched its latest addition to the G family of HD smartphones, with new features developed to meet the growing demand for smartphones with large screens.
The 4G LTE-equipped Optimus G Pro comes with a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display and new UX features.
The smartphone offers the largest battery capacity in its class at 3,140mAh and has an improved 13MP rear and 2.1MP front camera.
“The Optimus G Pro was developed specifically to deliver vivid and superb picture quality in a large display smartphone form factor,” said DY Kim, president of LG Electronics, Gulf.
“We will continue to expand our position in the premium LTE smartphone segment with our superior display technology and unique user experience.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model