Geant offers Casino brand to shoppers
Doha, July 28, 2013
French retail chain Geant Hypermarket is offering exclusive Casino brand products to shoppers at the Hyatt Plaza, Doha.
The products include grocery, textiles, household, IT accessories and cleaning items at competitive prices and high quality packaging.
The Casino items are imported from France with highest possible standards and are carefully sorted further upon arrival and stored to guarantee the utmost quality. Geant adheres strictly to the Government of Qatar’s health regulations, said a statement.
“We implement Casino products within the categories followed at Geant. We try to give enough visibility to Casino items requested by the customers because of their high quality, cheap prices, and good packaging,” said a senior official of the Geant Hypermarket.
Though Casino products are primarily imported France, some items are also sourced from other parts of the world.
The opening of the first Géant hypermarket in Qatar followed an agreement signed between Al Meera Consumer Goods Company and French retailer Casino to develop a network of hypermarkets and supermarkets under the Géant banners in selected Middle East countries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet