Geant offers Casino brand to shoppers
Doha, July 28, 2013
French retail chain Geant Hypermarket is offering exclusive Casino brand products to shoppers at the Hyatt Plaza, Doha.
The products include grocery, textiles, household, IT accessories and cleaning items at competitive prices and high quality packaging.
The Casino items are imported from France with highest possible standards and are carefully sorted further upon arrival and stored to guarantee the utmost quality. Geant adheres strictly to the Government of Qatar’s health regulations, said a statement.
“We implement Casino products within the categories followed at Geant. We try to give enough visibility to Casino items requested by the customers because of their high quality, cheap prices, and good packaging,” said a senior official of the Geant Hypermarket.
Though Casino products are primarily imported France, some items are also sourced from other parts of the world.
The opening of the first Géant hypermarket in Qatar followed an agreement signed between Al Meera Consumer Goods Company and French retailer Casino to develop a network of hypermarkets and supermarkets under the Géant banners in selected Middle East countries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ