Abu Dhabi shopping centres extend opening hours
Abu Dhabi, July 30, 2013
Major malls and shopping centres across Abu Dhabi will extend their opening hours until after midnight to mark the last fortnight of SummerFest Abu Dhabi, the emirate’s seasonal destination festival and Eid Al Fitr celebrations.
The initiative comes from Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi), the festival organiser.
“Malls and shopping centres remain popular destinations for shopping and socialising during the summer months and this initiative fits perfectly with our wider destination message that there is now much more to see and do in Abu Dhabi than ever before,” said Sultan Al Muhairi, manager, SummerFest Abu Dhabi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November