Panasonic to launch new camera in Lumix range
Dubai, August 4, 2013
Panasonic, a leader in consumer electronics, is set to launch its Lumix G Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera featuring high photographic performance and sleek design.
The DMX-GX7 features a tiltable LVF (Live View Finder) for advance photographers. It comes with the newly developed 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine that renders images with sharp resolutions even shot in low-lit situations, said a statement.
“With the GX7, photographers across the region get a precession, compact camera with the best MFT (Micro 4/3) sensor ever. Images rendered with highly sharp resolution even those shot in low-lit situations and the integration of the 90-degree tiltable LVF (Live View Finder) will intrigue users, along with the 3.0-inch large 1040K-dot touch-control rear monitor that also tilts up and down,” said Hitesh Ojha, deputy GM, Marketing Middle East and Africa.
The other systems features include the Contract AF System, the optical images stabilizer, AVCHD Progressive and MP4 with stereo sound, creative control mode, stop motion animation, clear retouch function and wifi connectivity with NFC (near field communication) technology.
The camera will be made available in the UAE by end of October, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles