HUL appoints new executive vice presidents
Dubai, August 5, 2013
Hindustan Unilever, a leading FMCG company, has appointed Sanjiv Mehta as the executive vice president South Asia and CEO and managing director of HUL, and Sanjiv Kakkar as the executive vice president for its North Africa, Middle East and Turkey operations.
Mehta has been promoted from his current position as the chairman for the Mena region. In his new role, he will responsible for the company’s business in the South Asian countries of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan, in addition to leading India.
The change in management will be effective from October 1, said a statement.
HUL is India's largest FMCG company and its brands touch 2 out of every 3 Indians, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Unilever |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November