Sony launches portable wireless server
Dubai, August 18, 2013
Sony, a leading consumer electronics brand, has launched a new portable wireless server (PWS) that offers consumers options to view, share, and store content from their smartphones.
The versatile device serves as a battery charger and card reader/writer offering users added control when managing multimedia data such as photos, videos, music files, and office documents.
With a wireless connection, users can transfer content utilizing PWS as a convenient option for smartphones especially for devices that do not have a memory card slot. The PWS can also connect several devices via Wi-Fi at one time, allowing up to eight users to simultaneously share and playback same or different content.
The PWS also functions as a back-up power source for smartphones or digital cameras. Consumers can use the PWS for up to 10 hours of continuous MP3 playback. All controls are managed by the smartphone or tablet through the PWS Manager App (available at Google Play or App Store).
The Portable Wireless Server, model WG-C10, is available in the UAE from August 16 onwards at a suggested retail price of Dh389 ($106), a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles