Moonway launches new household products
Dubai, August 19, 2013
Moonway Group, a leader in household lighting gadgets and consumer electronics, has released a new line of multifunctional household products that come with a whole range of advanced features.
The diverse collection of household appliances and lighting gadgets include Mr. Plus retro corded phone and caller ID phone, Mr. Plus fresh food chopper (3 in 1), Mr. Plus rechargeable multifunction fan, and Mr. Light rechargeable LED headlight.
The Mr. Plus retro corded phones are reminiscent of the charming classic designs of olden days but with advanced technological features. The caller ID telephone imbibes the current technological advancements with LCD display and multiple functions in stylish and attractive colour options.
The Mr. Plus fresh food chopper offers easy maneuverability along with a rechargeable multifunction fan designed for saving power to supply light and cool air in emergency situations.
Mr. Light rechargeable LED headlight is an ultimate professional hands-free lighting application with enhanced power output and maximized battery life, said Abdul Gafoor, CEO of Moonway Group.
“We are pleased to launch of our new product line under the Mr. Light and Mr. Plus brands. The innovative features and technology used in the products are aimed at enhancing the lifestyle of our consumer with easy usage, smart technology and beautiful design,” Gafoor added.
“Our aim is to ensure customer satisfaction with better products and great quality. We are certain this new range will appeal to our customers immensely.”
With a wide distribution network, the premium brands and products under Moonway Group are widely and easily available across leading consumer electronic and home appliance outlets in the region.
Moonway Group also operates customer care centres for Mr. Light and Mr. Light brands in several locations in the UAE and India to ensure customer service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder