Etisalat launches special edition 4G LTE Q10
Dubai, August 21, 2013
Etisalat UAE, a leading telecom group in the region, has introduced the new 4G LTE Q10 Gold Special edition at Dh3799 ($1,034) available across its outlets in UAE.
The device is white with a gold-coloured stainless steel frame and comes with a unique pin beginning with 777. The new Blackberry comprises all other features of the Q10 mainly the 3.1 inch OLED display, QWERTY keyboard and 4G LTE ready.
Etisalat subscribers can also trade in the new device to enjoy discounted prices. Users can exchange the BlackBerry Q10 to get the BlackBerry 4G LTE Q10 Gold Special Edition for Dh2599.
Khaled El Khouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat said: “Etisalat is committed to introduce new and sophisticated devices. In UAE, there is a large percentage of clientele looking forward to owning and using these limited edition products. I am confident this will meet their expectations and satisfy their requirements.”
Etisalat subscribers can utilize the superior 4G LTE network, which now covers 80 per cent of the inhabited area of the country, allowing users of 4G phones to connect to the internet at speeds up to 150 Mbps, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah