Du launches BlackBerry 9720 in UAE
Dubai, August 24, 2013
Du, a top telecom company in the UAE, has launched the new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone, available with a month of free Social BlackBerry service in a special offer for the telco’s pre-paid customers.
The new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone will be available from du shops from today (August 24) for Dh799 ($217).
Pre-paid customers who buy the smartphone before September 21 will enjoy 30 days of Social BlackBerry service from du for free. After 30 days, customers can continue to enjoy the service for just Dh1.5 per day.
“Our customers are very social media-savvy, and the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone is designed to meet their desire to stay socially connected. Our special offer of 30 days of Social BlackBerry service completely free of charge gives customers buying the BlackBerry 9720 an incentive to experience the new smartphone at its best,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, du.
The BlackBerry 9720 smartphone features a spacious BlackBerry Keyboard with distinct keys for optimal typing, a 2.8-inch touchscreen and trackpad for easy navigation, offers generous battery life as well as numerous enhancements. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign