MMD launches new clinical display range
Dubai, August 27, 2013
MMD, a leading display solutions provider in partnership with Philips Monitors, has launched a new range of clinical review displays featuring antimicrobial coating to limit germ exposure and contamination.
The 21.5-, 24- and 27-inch Philips Clinical Review LCD Displays, provide ultra-sharp panels and feature Dicom-compliant, D-image consistent colour and grayscale reproduction, to support clinical professionals in their diagnosis.
Exposure to pathogens is a serious concern in clinical environments, and equipment that can control this exposure has a vital role to play, said a statement.
A Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) Z2801-compliant additive is incorporated directly into the housing material, creating a protective shield that inhibits the growth of common microorganisms.
The displays also can easily be wiped down with standard cleaning products without impairing the performance of the coating, it said.
The new displays are designed with smart features including clinical-grade power supplies for safety and performance; easy to mount and adjust in any location; Philips Power Sensor technology, which automatically dims or turns off the screen when users move away; and users can all toggle the viewing mode between clinical and office applications. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector