Toshiba launches 800V bipolar transistor
Tokyo, August 31, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the launch of an 800V bipolar transistor for switching power supplies of mobile devices that can contribute to reducing standby power.
Shipping of mass production products will start from today, said a statement from the Japanese firm.
"There is typically a trade-off between blocking voltage and DC current gain (hFE). By applying the latest fine pattern technology, the new product achieves both high collector-emitter voltage (VCEO = 800V) and high DC current gain (hFE = 100-200), which contributes to reducing standby power of mobile devices," it stated.
Also the company launched a small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm leadless type package, one-gate logic IC suited for mobile devices.
The new product, TC7SZ32MX, will start shipping today, said the statement.
In addition to the existing lead type small-size 1.0 x 1.0mm fSV package, Toshiba has developed a product with a leadless type 1.0 x 1.0 mm sMP6 package, expanding the line-up for mobile devices, such as smartphones, mobile phones, tablet devices, laptop PCs and digital cameras, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Toshiba |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain