Michelin to open 180 TyrePlus branches in GCC
Abu Dhabi, September 1, 2013
French tyre manufacturer Michelin is set to open about 180 TyrePlus branches in the GCC.
TyrePlus is a global tyre retail brand and car maintenance network and offers a wide variety of all major tyre brands, lubricants, batteries, suspension and braking systems. It also offers professional services such as alignment, air conditioning refilling and nitrogen inflation.
The company recently opened five branches of TyrePlus in Abu Dhabi in Central Motors and Equipment in Mussafah and Al Bateen, National Tyre Showroom in Mussafah, Jabal Al Noor in downtown and Eastern Motors in Al Ain area.
The company already has 50 branches in Saudi Arabia and 35 branches in other GCC countries.
Nine branches are already operational throughout UAE and with the opening of five more branches in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, TyrePlus has almost reached its target of 15 outlets with the last one opening in Dubai soon.
Herve Skrzypczak, franchise manager, TyrePlus, Africa-India-Middle East region, said: “We are proud to announce the opening of five branches in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will provide professional service and advice, giving you piece of mind that your vehicle is in good hands. As we continue to make our organization more competitive and cost-effective, the mutual commitment of the company and its employees will enable us to successfully move forward together.”
As part of a summer campaign, the company will launch a promotion that starts on September 15, during which customers can win an instant prize of 2 tyres, oil change, air conditioning refilling or Dh200 ($54) discount, upon the purchase of two Michelin tyres. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder