New Vision relocates LG service centres
Amman, September 2, 2013
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics’ products in Jordan, has grouped and relocated its service centres to its new headquarters in Tabarbour.
The new service centre, with a qualified team of 90 employees and technicians, will enable the company to serve approximately 150 customers per day.
“We decided to relocate to a larger service centre to better accommodate and cater to the needs of our expanding customer base,” said CEO Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
The company has showrooms in Amman, Irbid, Madaba, Aqaba, Karak, Ramtha and Zarqa. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model