Canon launches new addition to EOS series
Dubai, September 5, 2013
Canon Middle East has unveiled a new addition to its digital SLR EOS series.
The EOS 70D has been designed for aspiring enthusiast photographers, combining Canon’s imaging technology with wireless sharing features and full HD video, said a statement.
The camera features a new 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, a 14-bit Digic 5+ processor and a 19-point all cross-type AF System, it said.
It delivers accurate autofocus and up to 65 JPEG or 16 RAW images in a single burst, with an ISO range of ISO 100-12800 enabling photographers to shoot in lower light conditions and use faster shutter speeds while retaining high image quality.
The series comes with the Intelligent Viewfinder, with 98 per cent frame coverage and a 7.7 cm Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen, and the Integrated Speedlite transmitter, which provides in-camera control of multiple Canon Speedlite EX flash units. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah