Creative unveils new range of headsets
Dubai, September 7, 2013
Creative Technology, a leader in digital entertainment products, said it has launched a new range of premium Creative Aurvana headsets packed with groundbreaking technological features.
This new lineup of three audiophile-grade headsets - the flagship Creative Aurvana Platinum, the Creative Aurvana Gold, and the Creative Aurvana Live!2 - was unveiled at the ongoing IFA Berlin show which runs till September 11.
The Aurvana brand represents Creative’s premium headsets that deliver true-to-life high performance sound. On top of pristine audio reproduction, the Creative Aurvana Platinum and the Creative Aurvana Gold come loaded with a dazzling array of groundbreaking technological features, said a statement from the company.
"When we first launched the Aurvana line of headsets, we focused on delivering the truest audiophile-grade sound with minimum processing, so users could hear exactly what was recorded in the studio," said Mac Aw, the director of Worldwide Marketing of Creative.
"We’ve continued this legacy in our new Aurvana lineup, but we’ve also gone the extra mile to utilize a full range of groundbreaking technologies that will make this brand a favorite among audiophiles and tech enthusiasts alike. We are very excited to introduce these new creations that integrate both the best technologies of today and the best of tomorrow’s," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain