Top jewellers at Sharjah expo
Sharjah, September 8, 2013
Some of the world’s best craftsmen and master jewellers are set to showcase their products at a watch and jewellery show to be held in Sharjah starting from October 1.
The 35th Mideast Watch and Jewellery Show, running till October 5, will take place at the Expo Centre Sharjah.
Organisers of the event said embellishments, collections, chunky pieces, brooches and crystals, and cocktail jewellery, inspired by influencers including celebrities and pop culture, customs, traditions, art and high fashion, will be available.
“Our society is very fashion forward, partly due to the vast diversity of nationalities and cultures present and the multitude of social, cultural and religious activities of the local and expat life in the country," said Saif Mohammed Al Midfa, director-general, Expo Centre Sharjah.
"And with the festive season round the corner, the genuine lovers of gold and diamond jewellery will never have it so good,” he said.
“While the show will be a treasure trove of works known for their craftsmanship and superior quality for the common buyers, for trade representatives it will be an opportunity to rub shoulders with top executives of world’s leading jewellery houses, industry associations and designers who converge on Expo Centre Sharjah,” Midfa added.
The Thailand pavilion, organised by Vega Intertrade and Exhibition in cooperation with Thai Gem and Jewellery Traders Association (TGJTA), will be one of the largest showcases of its kind in the region, specialising in precious and semi-precious stones, intricate designs and embellishments, personalised creations and handmade products, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector