Wacom launches new Bamboo styli
Dubai, September 12, 2013
Wacom, a Japan-based interactive pen displays and digital drawing tablets manufacturer, has launched its new line up of Bamboo styli.
The Bamboo Stylus solo is for touchscreen devices that has a protective cap added in the latest version, said a statement.
The Bamboo Stylus duo is a two-in-one solution offering both a stylus for touchscreens and a ballpoint pen for paper use.
In addition to these second-generation models, Wacom also offers the Bamboo Stylus alpha as an affordable entry addition to the range, which looks and feels like a pen, it said.
“While touch is still the primary input method on most smartphones or tablets, the stylus has now found its place among users”, said Rüdiger Spohrer, the vice president marketing EMEA.
“Styli bring a more accurate and precise way of taking notes in meetings or classrooms, sketching out rough ideas while on the go or adding handwritten elements to visual messages with suitable apps," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector