Bahraini entrepreneurs to showcase cosmetics
Manama, September 12, 2013
Bahraini entrepreneurs will be showcasing their beauty products during an exhibition today at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC).
The three-day event is organised by Erteqa House for Exhibitions and Consultancy and encourages Bahraini businesses in the field of beauty, weddings, clothes, children's entertainment, food and home electronics, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Exhibition organiser Fatima Al Bagali stressed the event mainly focused on beauty due to growth of the sector in Bahrain.
"Numbers show an increase in the beauty sector market," she said. "This exhibition presents a golden opportunity for Bahraini institutes working in the sector to showcase their products and services."
Around 40 stands will be showcasing products such as makeup, accessories, clothes, wedding items and abayas, among others.
It will also showcase the work of productive families, tailoring, electronic shops, courses on makeup and hair by makeup artist Eman Al Shehabi.
The exhibition is open from 9am to 1pm and from 4pm to 10pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray