Sony unveils new '3000' lens camera
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Sony has introduced in the UAE its new interchangeable lens camera '3000' which boasts of a large APS-C Exmor sensor with 20.1 effective megapixels for pro-quality pictures and Full HD video.
It brings you the picture quality, manual controls and artistic possibilities of a D-SLR in an easy to use camera with interchangeable lenses, said a statement from Sony.
Comfortable to hold and offering plenty of creative controls, the 3000 looks and feels just right for anyone ready to shoot better pictures. The camera boasts a clear electronic viewfinder to help frame shots with confidence, plus a newly-designed grip that adds to the feeling of comfort, security and balance in your hand, said the statement.
The big sensor boosts sensitivity, grabbing more light and cutting image noise - this means pristine pictures and movies at dusk or in gloomy interiors, when the tiny sensor in your compact camera or smartphone so often disappoints.
The 3000 makes it a pleasure framing scenes through the electronic Tru-Finder with a generous 100 per cent field coverage, it stated.
Unlike ordinary point-and-shoot cameras, the 3000 unleashes your full creativity with a choice of 18 interchangeable E-mount lenses by Sony and Carl Zeiss, including the SEL50F18 portrait lens in a new black finish. Choose from telephotos, wide angles and macros to versatile zooms for travel and everyday shooting, said Sony in its statement.
The new Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS is a versatile mid-range zoom with Optical SteadyShot built in for crisper handheld shots.
It is joined by Sony’s first ever G Lens for E-mount cameras. The new E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS is a premium all-rounder with Optical SteadyShot and smooth, quiet zoom operation that’s great for shooting Full HD movies as well as still photos, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain