Pepe Jeans unveils 40th anniversary collection
Amman, October 3, 2013
Pepe Jeans London, a leading denim and causal wear jeans retailer, has released the 40th anniversary jeans as part of its new collection.
Models displayed the collection at the anniversary celebration held at the British Ambassador’s Residence in Amman, which was attended by young Jordanian fashion enthusiasts, media partners and bloggers.
Peter Millett, British Ambassador to Jordan, said: “Pepe Jeans started as a simple roadside stall in London’s Portobello Road market in 1973. It has grown into a world-wide brand, famous for its distinctive style and well-made clothes.”
The special release is made from denim from the world’s finest mills and washed in the most technically sophisticated laundries, said a statement.
The men’s jeans features a slim tapered leg and is an evolution of the brand’s style Cash. The women’s jeans features a slim and straight leg inspired by Venus. T-shirts for men and women with the 40th anniversary print were also released.
The event also included custom designed jeans by Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel from the Infiniti Redbull Racing Team, and the brand’s new face, Cara Delevingne. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah
- Philips DesignLine TVs launched in Bahrain
- Canon launches new UV cheque scanner
- Sharjah mall to add 120 new stores
- UAE ranks 11th in clothing imports