David Beckham – new face of Breitling for Bentley
Dubai, October 7, 2013
Luxury watch brand Breitling for Bentley has named David Beckham as the its ambassador across the Middle East.
Beckham will be starring in Breitling for Bentley’s new global advertising campaign, courtesy of a powerful visual display reflecting ‘this world of its own,’ said a statement.
The star appears in the visual of the new advert shot in the Californian desert by Anthony Mandler. This dark, original and striking portrait reflects the entire Breitling for Bentley spirit, it said.
“My aim was to make Beckham a hero: a strong, masculine figure,” said the American photographer. “I wanted to take the strongest elements of Breitling communication and associate them with the strongest aspects of David’s image and personality.”
Destined for the long haul, the partnership between Breitling for Bentley and David Beckham is based on a long-established mutual admiration, said the statement.
“I was among the first to acquire a Breitling for Bentley chronograph,” said Beckham.
“I love the combination of a high-performance ‘engine’ reflecting Swiss excellence and a powerful design. I have been a long-time admirer of Breitling and its heritage,” he said.
Breitling has stores across the Middle East region, with stores in all six GCC countries, Egypt and Lebanon. It also operates boutique stores in Doha, Dubai, Kuwait City, Manama and Riyadh. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE