Seef Mall unveils new brand identity
Manama, October 10, 2013
Bahrain-based Seef Properties has unveiled a new brand identity for its flagship Seef Mall, which the company said builds on the revival of retail business and overall positive economic sentiment.
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro inaugurated the mall's new logo and look.
Seef Properties general manager Robert Addison told the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, that the mall which gets more than 200,000 visitors every week, had seen a 40 per cent jump in visitor numbers when compared with 2010 levels and was now fully leased out.
"Over the past two years, we have performed large-scale upgrades and improvements of the complex, its facilities, management, services and activities with the aim of putting the concept of "family mall" among shoppers," Seef Properties vice-chairman Saqer Shaheen said.
"The launch of the new logo and slogan 'new look, same heart' is an expression of a new phase of this interest. This initiative is aimed at keeping pace with the aspirations of Bahraini and GCC families with all requirements of comfort, joy and fun, and make their visit to the mall an enjoyable experience," he stated.
Shaheen said that as a part of the inaugural celebrations, the mall was introducing to Bahrain for the first time an interactive, unique Digital Graffiti Wall, which will be available in its west wing until October 19.
The five-day family-focussed celebration will run till October 13.
Seef Properties is also currently developing a 70,000 sqm mall in Muharraq with its joint venture partners.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint