MMD to unveil display solutions at Gitex
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Multimedia Displays (MMD), a wholly-owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips, will showcase its range of innovative Philips Display Solutions for a variety of industry verticals and users at the Gitex Technology Week.
The event is being held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 20 to 24.
Thomas Schade, vice president, said: “We will focus on providing integrated solutions at Gitex Technology Week that will drive business growth and development for regional enterprises.
“The company’s booth will consist of an area of 48 sq m and will host the Philips’ product range including IT monitors, signage displays, smart all-in-ones, and clinical review displays. Through our wide range of innovative display solutions, we cover all major industry sectors such as clinical, education, corporate, gaming and hospitality.”
The Philips Clinical Review Displays are designed and certified to meet the standards of the healthcare profession, including factory-calibration for precise results and Dicom Part-14 compliant D-Image for consistent colour and grayscale reproduction. Image quality is further enhanced with ultra-sharp eIPS/PLS or AMVA panels that provide the best viewing angles available.
Users can also enjoy intelligent features such as AntiMicrobial housing to prevent contamination of the plastics and PowerSensor to save energy when users are away from the screen.
For the corporate segment, the company will display 21:9 UltraWide Professional display which comes with features such as PowerSensor, which can reduce up to 80 per cent of the energy cost and are equipped with advanced Multiview technology that is designed for multitasking, so that users can connect and view two different sources at the same time. It also include a 27-inch PLS Quad HD professional display and USB docking displays.
Targeting education sector, MMD will showcase its smart all-in-one displays featuring Android-integrated apps for multimedia, gaming and quick Internet access.
In addition to this, it will also be showcasing the Philips ErgoSensor, a monitor with smart features that addresses the individual ergonomic requirements and overall health; G-line displays designed for gaming; and Philips Signage Solutions and their E-line Professional displays. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain