HP unveils ultrabooks at Gitex
Dubai, October 20, 2013
HP unveiled a portfolio of business notebooks at the Gitex Technology Week, which began today (October 20) in Dubai.
The products redefine mainstream mobile computing, including secure, reliable ultrabooks designed to fit the needs of any business user or IT budget, said a statement.
The new EliteBook and ProBook series notebook PCs were designed for mobility, durability and security, while it features a thinner profile wrapped in a performance-inspired design, it said.
The HP EliteBook 800 series is up to 40 per cent thinner and 28 per cent lighter than previous generations, while delivering critical enterprise features, allowing businesses to provide the ultrabook experience to everyone in the office. They’re designed for frequent travelers with an option for up to 33 hours of battery life and MIL-STD 810G certification for business-rugged reliability.
The Elitebooks feature HP Sure Start is exclusive to HP BIOSphere and was developed in collaboration with HP Labs, the company’s central research arm, to automatically restore compromised systems so end users can maintain productivity and reduce downtime.
The HP ProBook 600 series delivers a broad selection of business technologies and legacy features, including brilliant high-definition (HD) displays, and a range of connectivity options.
Designed to fit the needs and budgets of smaller businesses, the new HP ProBook 400 series notebooks are durable and fast, featuring the speed of the latest 4th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet