Giordano launches new fall collection
Dubai, October 23, 2013
Giordano, a leading apparel brand, has rolled out a new collection across its 258 stores, for the cooler months of October and November.
The collection essays lively colours to brighten up the outdoor autumn look, passionately created to enhance styling in the colder months, said a statement.
New styles allow the creation of coordinated looks, highlighted by bold and edgy pieces for both men and women, it said.
“With the new 2013 Fall Collection, Giordano answers the need for everyday wardrobe essentials while providing variety and best seasonal fashion quality ensemble,” said Ishwar Chugani, managing director of Giordano Middle East and executive director of Giordano International.
The collection includes hoodies, available in different styles and colours, considered the star of the new fall collection. It is made with French Terry knit fabric which provides a highly absorbent looped pile on the internal side and a flat and smooth surface on the outside. Also part of the collection are hoodies with elbow patches.
For breezier days, the new collection offers different options to dress up wearing multi-layers. It includes cotton sweaters, twisted yarn sweaters, zip up cardigans, lightweight leather trim jacket and royal oxford cotton shirts for men. The collection for women includes low-rise skinny tapered jeans and low-rise skinny tapered khaki pants, long-sleeve model to the round-neck crochet with contrast stripes, and cotton twill shirts, also featuring trim and elbow patches and double pockets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector