MAF malls offer chance to win gold
Cairo, October 27, 2013
UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Properties, a leader in the development of shopping malls, has launched a festive season promotion offering customers to win gold prizes at two of its major malls in Egypt.
Maadi City Centre and Alexandria City Centre are giving lucky customers a chance to “Go for Gold” by winning one gold pound every day for a month with the latter offering the golden opportunity to win one grand prize of 10 gold pounds at the end of the campaign.
To Go for Gold, customers can enter a draw by simply spending EGP400 ($57.6) or more at any store at either mall, excluding Carrefour in Maadi City Centre. When customers shop at any of the fashion stores, they will also receive double the coupons, increasing their chances to win a gold pound.
The Go for Gold promotion coincides with the arrival of the fall/winter fashion collections.
Alexandria City Centre and Maadi City Centre house a wide variety of world-class brands for shoppers to find everything they’re looking for under one roof, a statement said.
To get everyone through the winter nights in Cairo and Alexandria, shops in both malls offer the hottest prints, patterns and basics. From cool winter accessories like trendy gloves and wool scarves to classy winter items like coats and boots, shoppers can be prepared for a stylish winter season.
The gold coin draw will take place at each mall every day at 7pfrom October 20 to November 18 at Maadi City Centre and from October 20 to November 19 at Alexandria City Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint